среда, 19 мая 2021 г.

[NNK OIL] SOFT CORPORATE OFFER AND WORKING PROCEDURES

DEAR SIR / MADAM,
 
I bring you greetings and I hope you and your family are staying safe most especially at this time when the world is faced with the Pandemic of Covid-19 but one I'm very optimistic we shall over come all of these trials.
 
Furthermore, I am pleased to inform you that I am an official Mandate to refinery here in the Federation of Russia and my seller has various Energy Products for sale both on FOB CI DIP AND PAY / CIF Basis.
 
Attached here are copies of Soft Corporate Offer (SCO) and my Mandate Authorization Letter duly issued by my esteemed seller refinery for your review.
 
Kindly I ask that you revert if okay and interested in any of the products here given and also note that these various procedures are non negotiable but prices can be discussed.
 
I look forward to your good and swift response soonest.
 
MANY THANKS
 
KHUDAINATOV EDUARD YURIEVICH (PRESIDENT)
LLC “NNK-OIL
OFFICAL MANDATE TO SELLER REFINERY
RUSSIA FEDERATION
TEL: +7 (967) 170 1215
ИНН: 9704039787, КПП: 770401001
SKYPE I.D: NNK OIL

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий